Neale,

CRC-32 is not the same as CRC-32c.

CRC32C uses a different polynomial (0x1EDC6F41, reversed 0x82F63B78) but
otherwise the computation is the same. The results are different, of
course. This is also known as the Castagnoli CRC32 and is found in newer
Intel CPUs which can compute a full 32-bit CRC step in 3 cycles.

The CKSM is CRC-32. We use the instruction to calculate IP, TCP and UDP
checksums. I expect VCKSM to be CRC-32 also.

Regards,
Jeff