From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Mark Post
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 12:14 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: sles 15 on a z196

On 4/8/19 11:58 AM, Alan Altmark wrote:
> Google:  "z/VM architecture level set" and "suse sles 15 release notes
> s390x.

For future reference, SUSE maintains a landing page for all our release notes
at https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/ . From there,
https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/x86_64/SUSE-SLES/15/ . Don't be concerned
about the x86_64 in the URL. The release notes cover all architectures and are
identical to what you would find at
https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/s390x/SUSE-SLES/15/ .

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.