Well that explains the missing RPM. Thanks Mark!

Probably smart to stick with one ecosystem. I do Chicory because it's
not limited to Linux. (Also works for Mac, the BSDs, CYGWIN, AIX, HP-UX,
Solaris, ad nauseum.) But I'll defer details of that to a separate note.

Some artifacts (from any ecosystem) run stand-alone. Chicory build of
THE might run stand-alone. If so, then snag the 31-bit build with ...

    *rsync rsync://chic.casita.net/opt/the-3.2/Linux-s390/bin/the
    /usr/local/bin/.*

That's the current THE linked against an older Regina, but it probably
runs fine with the current Regina shared libs, but 31-bit.

Enabling the Chicory ecosystem is trivial, just the prefix directory.
The following recipe does that and then installs THE:

    *mkdir -m 1777 /usr/opt
    mkdir -p /local/opt/the-3.2/Linux-s390
    rsync rsync://chic.casita.net/opt/the-3.2/* /local/opt/the-3.2/.
    rsync -a rsync://chic.casita.net/opt/the-3.2/Linux-s390/.
    /local/opt/the-3.2/Linux-s390/.
    /local/opt/the-3.2/setup*
    *ln -s /usr/opt/the/bin/* /usr/local/bin/.*

That first directory (*/usr/opt*) is the Chicory "master prefix". It's
the only real req for Chicory.
That second directory (*/local/opt*) is a "residence" directory and is
arbitrary. You can substitute "*/local/opt*" with whatever you like.

Enjoy!

-- R; <><