Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on this listserv for a few months, but this is my
first post, hopefully this request is ok :)

I am giving a talk at KubeCon in San Diego next month on running
Kubernetes on the mainframe[0]. I've spoken with the Kubernetes
release team, and a few organizations using Kubernetes and/or
OpenShift (including from a few people on this listserv, thanks
again!), as well as poking around internally at IBM, but I'm hoping to
broaden my pool of examples of how and why people are using Kubernetes
on Z. So if you have some experience, I'd love to hear from you. We
can talk publicly or privately, and I can leave you and your
organization's name out of it if you'd like.

As some background, I joined the IBM Z team at the end of April
following 15 years in the x86 Linux Systems administration space, most
recently on distributed systems. Some of you may have seen articles
and podcasts I've done since joining about this journey to learn
everything I can about Linux on Z. This talk on Kubernetes +
mainframes is on that same path.

Thanks!

[0]
https://kccncna19.sched.com/event/UaeG/wait-people-run-kubernetes-on-mainframes-elizabeth-k-joseph-ibm