Hey Dave!

You don't happen to know the author of tessa by chance? I see his GitLab
profile but can't find contact info...

https://gitlab.com/machikhin

Wanted to add this to the Open Mainframe Landscape (
l.openmainframeproject.org )

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, and Open Mainframe Project
jmer...@linuxfoundation.org
+1 234-738-4571
Schedule time with me at https://calendly.com/jmertic