On 3/22/20 9:26 AM, ITschak Mugzach wrote:
> Is this possible to install opensuse on z? is this the same as suse (except
> the license issue)?

openSUSE has a version of Tumbleweed for s390x. You can find the iso
images at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/openSUSE:Factory:zSystems/000product:openSUSE-dvd5-dvd-s390x/images

For reasons I don't know (yet), the download server doesn't have the iso
images on it. So, if you don't have an openSUSE account, you'll need to
create one to actually download the DVD from the URL above.

> I wonder if command and directory tree is the same.

I don't understand what you're asking here.

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390