More Chicory for Coronavirus

Over the Palm Sunday weekend, I found a few more packaegs in the Chicory
which needed update.

Again, by "update" we mean simply a new makefile for the package. Did
that, then drove the build on Linux-x86_64 and Linux-s390x.

Packages this go-round include ...

    e2fsprogs-1.45.6
    automake-1.16.2
    gmp-6.2.0
    sed-4.8
    bison-3.5.3
    less-557
    cpio-2.13
    screen-4.8.0

Artifacts from the builds are available under ...

    rsync://chic.casita.net/opt/

Where possible, these are built statically so they don't have co-reqs.
(Or at least don't have *as many* co-reqs.)

Chicory is a supplemental package management scheme. You can use these
packages without interfering with your OS tools. It's also not limited
to Linux.

Bonus package (but not new), Gnu COBOL ...

    rsync://chic.casita.net/opt/gnucobol-1.1/

    rsync://chic.casita.net/opt/gnucobol-2.2/

The 1.1 build gets used from time to time. (32-bit Intel Linux)
The 2.2 build is untested.

Chicory packages do not normally need extensive testing (in the Chicory
build process) since they get tested heavily in other processes. Some
packages include their own test battery. Apologies for the lack of rigor
here with Gnu COBOL, but I wanted to let people know it is available.
It's usually *not* included in standard OS package collections.

This is what happens when one is cooped-up too long.

-- R; <><

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390