I wrote a script that runs as a service like below to stop and start DB2 when
server is rebooted:

[Unit]
Description=Db2 shutdown and startup script
After=default.target

[Service]
User=root
Type=oneshot
ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/<scriptname> start
ExecStop=/usr/local/bin/<scriptname> stop
TimeoutStartSec=0
RemainAfterExit=true
[Install]
WantedBy=default.target

Respectfully,

Jerry Roberts | Senior Database Administrator  | GTO | MetLife
101 Metlife Way, Cary, NC 27513 | Email:  jrober...@metlife.com

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." -
Bruce Lee