Hello all,

I am currently trying to extend the configuration script to the whole ELKS source tree, i.e. not only the kernel, but also the user land, to be able to select the applets to be included in the root filesystem, and to generate the start-up scripts based on that actually included applets. For example, not trying to install nor start the network daemons if the networking support is not enabled in the kernel...

To simplify the work, I wonder if I could remove first the Tcl/Tk front-end of the configuration script ?

Menuconfig looks like enough for a user-friendly configuration, and moreover, we could later upgrade more easily that configuration script from the mainstream Linux or BuildRoot (these do not contain any Tcl/Tk front-end).

Please tell me your opinion before I proceed.

Thanks,

MFLD