On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Alistair Riddoch wrote:
> >     Hmm..  I think a mono card costs about $7 now...
> Can't get them here for love or money as far as I can tell. I will be on
> the lookout for one though.

I have four. Three of them unused and in original packaging with manuals
(they were going for a couple of quid each at a surplus sale and I
couldn't resist). Unfortunately I only have one mono monitor, and have
never seen one for sale ever (the one I have came with an old 386 I
rescued from being thrown away a few years ago). If you can manage to
find a mono monitor or work out some way to connect it to a composite
video monitor (unfortunately these cards don't have a direct composite
output), I can send you a card...

--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :