You wrote:
> I got a BLOB for assabet from Netwinder.org
> And I wanned to download the kernel so I typed "download kernel"
> the blob said that I should upload to the assabet board.
> so I up loaded the kernel for few minutes.

How did you do that? I hope you actually read the README file?
There are many ways to let the upload fail, and blob will automatically
cancel a download after a minute.

> after the upload, blod would die.
> the only thing I could do was pushing the reset button.

I don't think it died, I just suppose you had minicom still on the
(higher) download speed instead of the standard 9600 baud blob assumes
for command line usage.

> any solution?

Read the README file (and I mean READ it), and do *exactly* what is
written over there. Assabet support in blob is still considered alpha
code; Jeff and Chester supplied me a patch (which I am integrating
right now). It doesn't really help that I don't have an Assabet to
test blob, so my edit-compile-test cycle is a bit slow.

Erik
[still officially on holidays]

Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]