On 03/11/2018 07:04 PM, Nikita Zlobin wrote:
> About qtractor, if Rui Nuno Capella reads, there are few places,
> where, where sans is forced:
> - clock on toolbar,
> - files list and track list use sans italic.
> I don't know, is it sideback of setting to italic, but track list ruler
> uses regular sans. But still, BPM display, near of clock,
> followes system font.

i'm here and to me all seems be point to qt5ct and not to qtractor--none
of qtractor widgets are forced into any font style in particular,
besides the one you can configure explicitly eg. View > Options... >
Display > Messages.

i really don't have a clue why it's using italics anywhere in qtractor:
whatever does, it is not in the upstream code.

byee
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela
rn...@rncbc.org