On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 07:06:59AM -0400, Miloslav Trmac wrote:
> [...]

Hi Tracy,

I'm actually working on that right now.  I have a patch I am in the
process of testing.  It implements a new sysctl.  I'm working in
the upstream kernel, so it will likely be available in Linus' git tree
before anywhere else.  After that, likely fedora, then RHEL, but I'm a
bit new to that process.

I don't see a reason why I couldn't post that patch here when I've got
it ironed out.

>     Mirek

- RGB

--