On 2016-10-17 18:21, Steve Grubb wrote:
> On Monday, October 17, 2016 5:19:59 PM EDT Paul Moore wrote:
> > We haven't merged any of the session ID code into the kernel so
> > changes are still possible.  The logic for supporting loginuid_set
> > (UID namespace issues) don't really apply to session IDs so I think we
> > can drop the sessionid_set part of the API and just use the -1
> > sentinel.
> OK, that's good to hear. I'll fix up and merge the sessionid patch - no need
> re-send the user space piece.

userspace patch 2 gets dropped, paches 1 and 3 need rework to not block
-1 and to remove sessionid_set respectively.  kernel patch 2 gets
dropped and patch 1 I think needs rework to allow -1.

The test patches also need rework as does the RFE page.

> -Steve

Richard Guy Briggs <r...@redhat.com>
Kernel Security Engineering, Base Operating Systems, Red Hat
Remote, Ottawa, Canada
Voice: +1.647.777.2635, Internal: (81) 32635

Linux-audit mailing list