On Fri, 2018-02-02 at 15:08 +0100, Roman Pen wrote:
> Since the first version the following was changed:
>
>    - Load-balancing and IO fail-over using multipath features were added.
>    - Major parts of the code were rewritten, simplified and overall code
>      size was reduced by a quarter.

That is interesting to know, but what happened to the feedback that Sagi and
I provided on v1? Has that feedback been addressed? See also
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg47819.html and
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg47879.html.

Regarding multipath support: there are already two multipath implementations
upstream (dm-mpath and the multipath implementation in the NVMe initiator).
I'm not sure we want a third multipath implementation in the Linux kernel.

Thanks,

Bart.