Hi Bart

On 05/11/2018 11:26 PM, Bart Van Assche wrote:
> The bug is in the above trace_printk() call: blk_rq_deadline() must only be
> used
> for the legacy block layer and not for blk-mq code. If you have a look at the
> value
> of the das.deadline field then one can see that the value of that field is
> correct:

blk_rq_deadline is used by __blk_add_timer, and __blk_add_timer is also used by
blk_mq_add_timer.
This is why I used blk_rq_deadline to print out the value in my test.
on 64bit system, das.deadline will be a correct value,  what if the jiffies has
crossed the 32bit boundary ?

> 0xffff550c - 0xffff37c0 = 7500 = 30 * 250. Does that mean that HZ = 250 on
> the system
> on which you ran this test?

Yes, the HZ is 250

Thanks