Hi,

>> during my testing of btrfs I found out,
>> that deletion of directory with many files (many millions) takes veeeery
>> long (it is running two weeks now and did not finish).

Same for me. I moved back to ext4 on my backup-drive because deleting
old backups created with BackInTime took forever to delete.

Another reason I moved away was btrfs corrupted, and btrfsck is still
not able to repair it.
I really like btrfs but in my opinion it has still a long road to go
and declaring it stable in 2.6.35 is quite optimistic at best.

- Clemens