Clemens Eisserer wrote (ao):
> Another reason I moved away was btrfs corrupted, and btrfsck is still
> not able to repair it.
> I really like btrfs but in my opinion it has still a long road to go
> and declaring it stable in 2.6.35 is quite optimistic at best.

Please allow me to report in favor of btrfs.

I use btrfs since February 2009 on my workstation, since September 2009
on my home server, and since December 2009 on several ARM computers.
Recently I've started to use btrfs on production servers.

Btrfs has not let me down yet. I do make hourly incremental backups and
keep a close eye on the btrfs mailinglist though.

        Sander

--
Humilis IT Services and Solutions
http://www.humilis.net