On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Travis Shivers <ttshiv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where should I grab the source from? The main repo that you have
> listed on your main wiki page
> (https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/articles/b/t/r/Btrfs_source_repositories.html)
> is down:
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/btrfs-progs-unstable.git

The btrfs wiki is at http://btrfs.ipv5.de .  The kernel.org one is a
static snapshot of the contents made nearly a year ago, prior to the
kernel.org break-in, and should be ignored.

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/linux-btrfs.git is
the development tree, although the above patch is in mainline as of
3.3rc5, which probably makes that the easiest way to try it.