Thank you all for helping. My btrfs array consists of 4 disks: 2 (2
TB) disks and 2(500 GB) disks. Since I have disks of different sizes,
I have the array being mirrored so that there are two copies of a file
on two separate disks. The data and metadata are mirrored.

I originally made the array by using this command:

# mkfs.btrfs -m raid1 -d raid1 /dev/sd[abcd]
(The drives were originally those letters)

All of the disks sit in an external 4 bay ESATA enclosure going into a
PCI-E RAID card set up as JBOD, so I can use btrfs' software
mirroring. This is the enclosure that I have:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816132029

The corruption was unexpected. I am not entirely sure what caused it,
but a few days before the corruption, there were several power
outages. I do not think that the problem is with the actual hard drive
hardware since they are fairly new (6 months old) and they pass all
SMART tests. After a reboot, the btrfs array refused to mount and
started giving off errors. I do weekly scrubs, balances, and
defragmentation.

Here is what btrfs filesystem show says:

# btrfs filesystem show
Label: none  uuid: 2c11a326-5630-484e-9f1d-9dab777a1028
        Total devices 4 FS bytes used 1.08TB
        devid    1 size 1.82TB used 1.08TB path /dev/sdf
        devid    2 size 1.82TB used 1.08TB path /dev/sdg
        devid    3 size 465.76GB used 8.00MB path /dev/sdh
        devid    4 size 465.76GB used 8.00MB path /dev/sdi

Btrfs Btrfs v0.19

These are my normal mount line for the array in /etc/fstab

UUID=2c11a326-5630-484e-9f1d-9dab777a1028 /mnt/main btrfs
noatime,nodiratime,compress=lzo,space_cache,inode_cache 0 1