Chris Mason <chris.mason <at> oracle.com> writes:

> People have already started picking up #4, fujitsu had some patches in
> this direction that we'll keep developing with.
>
> I stepped back to add some directory metadata fixups as well to the
> basic fsck tool.  I had thought I could easily do it all from the
> kernel, but sometimes the userland side really is easier.

Phoronix reported on your talk at the SCALE 10x conference here
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTA0Njk

What happened to the February 14th deadline? Is another rewrite
underway? I think the biggest thing that can be done in lieu of the release
is really good communication. There's no feed to get up-to-date info on
what's being worked on, what's left, etc.

Looking forward to this!
.danny