Hi Stefan,

I gave your patchset a whirl and it worked like a charm. Thanks a lot
for your work. I was confused for a moment by the fact that the
operation doesn't immediately resize btrfs to use all of the new
device's available space. But after a bit of thought I suppose that is
intentional to make it easy to return to a device of similar size as
the original.

One suggestion remains: I would prefer the operation to leave some
record of what has happened in the system log. Other operations like
device add and device delete do and I think it makes sense to have a
log trail of such invasive operations on the filesystem.

Tested-by: Bart Noordervliet <b...@noordervliet.net>

Best regards,

Bart