Le 11/03/2013 07:47, Liu Bo a écrit :
> A recent commit(commit fa6ac8765c48a06dfed914e8c8c3a903f9d313a0
> Btrfs: fix cleaner thread not working with inode cache option)
> may improve the situation.

Hi Liu,

I have never seen this issue with btrfs-cleaner not working, when I
delete snapshots it typically kicks in a few seconds later and works
"until done".

Does the bug you mention affect only specific kernel versions ?

AFAIK I use inode_cache (it's not in my fstab but I mounted my FSes
using it manually, and I believe it's a "persistent" option ? - I may
possibly be wrong...)

TIA

Kind regards.

--
Swâmi Petaramesh <sw...@petaramesh.org> http://petaramesh.org PGP 9076E32E
Ne cherchez pas : Je ne suis pas sur Facebook.