On 03/20/2014 02:19 AM, Duncan wrote:
Chris Mason posted on Thu, 20 Mar 2014 01:01:35 +0000 as excerpted:

Sorry, I misspoke, you should bump /proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes.
Honestly though, it©ös just a bug in the mvs driver.  Atomic 8K
allocations are doomed to fail eventually.

The process is a btrfs worker, and the IO was started by btrfs, but the
allocation failure is all inside the mvs driver.  There¡¯s even the
printk in there from mvs about the allocation failing.

-chris

N‹§²æìrž›yúèšØb²X¬¶Ç§vØ^–)Þº{.nÇ+‰·¥Š{±nÚß²)í…æèw*jg¬±š¶‰šŽŠÝ¢
j/êäz¹Þ–Šà2ŠÞ™šè­Ú&¢)ß¡«a¶Úþø®G«éh®æj:+v‰šŠwè†Ù¥

Chris, you might wish to take a look at this and/or have one of the FB
techs familiar with your mail transport layers (and/or your mail client,
and/or perhaps it's vger's list-serv bot) look at it.  That list-sig came
thru as garbage at least here, and your "it's" and "there's" appear to
have strange apostrophes as well.  As you can see I also included the
headers I think might be relevant, plus the Message-ID.

So the list-sig is a vger feature. It just tacks on the list sig regardless of the encoding of the message, which generates garbage some times.

The rest sounds like a facebook feature. I've got thunderbird configured to force saner encodings, hopefully it'll be more consistent now.

Thanks

-chris