On May 10, 2014, at 7:51 AM, Marc MERLIN <m...@merlins.org> wrote:

> Note that in my case, I wasn't trying to run linux inside vbox, just to
> start a win7 vm guest on my linux laptop.
> Is that a case that also is known to cause problems?

No, the host experiences no issues, although in my case the host is OS X so
it's a completely different kernel. I don't think they're related. Mine was
just an example of tainted kernel correlating to some other problem, while not
known (yet) to be causation the source of the taintedness is suspect.

https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/13022

Chris Murphy