You can't do that, it doesn't work.

The only way you can access the same block device from multiple hosts
at the same time is if you use a cluster filesystem.
Using a non-cluster filesystem like this is highly unsafe and will
very likely quickly lead to total dataloss.

(
I am a little bit surprised that you managed to mount ext4 from both
hosts at the same time.
ext4 SHOULD have put a SCSI [PERSISTENT] RESERVATION on the disk on
the first mount
in order to prevent a second host from accessing the device.

Does btrfs put a reservation on the underlying SCSI device when it
mounts the filesystem?
If not, it should.
)

If you want to share data read/write across multiple hosts you should
either use a file server and a network file system such as NFS or
CIFS.
Or if you want to use block/iSCSI, then you must use a proper cluster
filesystem of which there are several available for linux.

 regards
ronnie sahlberg