Am Freitag, 1. Januar 2016, 13:20:49 CET schrieb John Center:
> > On Jan 1, 2016, at 12:41 PM, Martin Steigerwald <mar...@lichtvoll.de>
> > wrote:
> > Am Freitag, 1. Januar 2016, 11:41:20 CET schrieb John Center:
[…]

> >> I must have missed that, I'll check the list again to try & understand
> >> the
> >> issue better.
> >
> > I had repeatedly failing scrubs as mentioned in another thread here, until
> > I used 4.4 kernel. With 4.3 kernel scrub also didn´t work. I didn´t use
> > the debug options you used above and I am not sure whether I had this
> > scrub issue with 4.2 already, so I am not sure it has been the same
> > issue. But you may need to run 4.4 kernel in order to get scrub working
> > again.
> >
> > See my thread "[4.3-rc4] scrubbing aborts before finishing" for details.
>
> I was afraid of this. I just read your thread. I generally try to stay away
> from kernels so new, but I may have to try it. Was there any reason you
> didn't go to 4.1 instead?  (I run win8.1 in VirtualBox 5.0.12, when I need
> to run somethings under Windows. I'd have to wait until 4.4 is released &
> supported to do that.)

So far 4.4-rc6 is pretty stable for me. And I think its almost before release
as rc7 is out already.

Reason for not going with 4.1? Ey, that would be downgrading, wouldn´t it? But
sure it is also an option.

Virtualbox 5.0.12-dfsg-2 as packaged by Debian runs fine here with 4.4-rc6.

Thanks,
--
Martin