Thank you Henk.

Yes I already tried that but it seems the keyboard is also offline so sys
commands had no effect. In fact ping was not working also, it seem interrupt
got disconnected somehow.

I tried your suggestion but it freeze on different files on different run.
I got a freeze every 3-4 pass on average.

I also formatted again and tried to copy something from an external e-sata
drive (mounted read only) to the same internal sata drive, it freeze also from
there every time on a different file.

If I use rsync to copy or cp the freeze does not happen.

Reformatting the internal drive to XFS solve the freeze, I mean sending the
gzipped send to the XFS formatted drive do not freeze the pc. Sending the same
gzipped send on the same drive formatted in btrfs freeze the system.

Since no one had/have this problem I'm beginning to guess btrfs might be
exposing some hardware failure I was not aware of. It might be possible that
having the two drive formatted as btrfs is more hard to the system due to
double checksumming, etc.

It is one month now that this system was converted to btrfs, I never had any
problems only this send problem and only after I converted also the second
internal drive to btrfs. Scrubs are OK, btrfs check are OK.

I would wait and see if someone else will have similar problems.

For now I mitigated adding a third internal drive formatted in XFS and sending
the backup there, then from there copying the backup back to the btrfs drive.
Now I have two copy of the same backup on different drive :-)

Regards.