Thanks again for your kind answer, Henk .

Memetest86+ runs ok but I really don't know how much I have to leave it
running. I left it 4 hours in normal mode because the multi thread one crash
after a few minutes.

Anyway I suppose that if the ram was bad I would have some check-sum
corruptions around after 1 months or I had noticed something bad even before
moving to btrfs.

Since this happen with the two integrated HD controller the mcp55 and the
sil24 I suspect it could be a mainboard problem that for now it seem not to
cause data corruption on linux.

Another clue about the possible mainboard failure is that today I installed
windows(10) for the first time (windows was never installed on this machine
before) and it was basically unusable: freezing, rebooting, restarting the
video driver continuously. I don't know if it is the 10 that has problems but,
After a while I had to turn off the pc because after a sudden reboot it was
stuck on the bios image even after pressing reset many time. I had to unplug
it! Never see anything like this. May be is time to look for a new pc before
the explosion!!

Cheers. Mario