I'd ran "rm -rf //" by mistake two days ago. I'd stopped it after five
seconds, but some files had been deleted. I'd tried to shutdown the
system, but couldn't (a lot of files in /bin had been deleted and
systemd didn't work). After hard reboot (by reset button) and booting
to a live USB a strange thing was discovered.

Deleted files are present when I "mount -r" the disk, but
btrfs-restore tells they are deleted ("We have looped trying to
restore files too many times to be making progress").

What does it mean? Will those files be deleted after RW mount?

--
Ivan Sizov (SIvan)