On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 03:12:49PM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
> This patchset can be fetched from github:
> https://github.com/adam900710/linux.git wang_dedupe_20160907

Can you please publish the patchset in a branch that does not change
name and is not based on for-next? I'm' going to do less manual merge
tests with Chandan's patchset. A 'dedupe-latest' would work for me,
otherwise feel free to keep the timestamped branches for your needs. The
base branch should be chris' integration (not necessarily the latest
one). Thanks.