On 2017-04-07 12:58, John Petrini wrote:
When you say "running BTRFS raid1 on top of LVM RAID0 volumes" do you
mean creating two LVM RAID-0 volumes and then putting BTRFS RAID1 on
the two resulting logical volumes?
Yes, although it doesn't have to be LVM, it could just as easily be MD or even hardware RAID (I just prefer LVM for the flexibility it offers).

A quick tip regarding this, it seems to get the best performance if the stripe size (the -I option for lvcreate) is chosen so that it either matches the BTRFS block size, or such that each block in BTRFS gets striped across all the disks.