On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 2:43 AM, Leonidas Spyropoulos
<artafi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Duncan,
>
> Thanks for your answer

In general I think btrfs takes time proportional to the size of your
metadata to mount. Bigger and/or fragmented metadata leads to longer
mount times. My big backup fs with >300GB of metadata takes over
20minutes to mount, and that's with the space tree which is
significantly faster then space cache v1.