On 02/12/2018 12:09 PM, Hans van Kranenburg wrote:
You are in the To: of it:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-btrfs/msg74737.html

Apparently MS365 decided my disabling of junk/clutter filter rules some year+ ago wasn't wise and re-enabled it. I wondered why I wasn't seeing my own messages back from the list. Qu's along with all of my responses were in spam. Go figure, MS marking kernel.org mail spam...

This is exactly what I was looking for, and indeed is a fantastic write up I'll need to read over a few times to really have it soak in. Thank you very much Qu!

Best,

ellis