+# Test if the superblock corruption is handled correctly:
+#      - Test fsid miss-match (csum ok) between primary and copy superblock
+#      Fixed by the ML patch:
+#      btrfs: check if the fsid in the primary sb and copy sb are same
+#      - Test if the mount fails if the primary superblock csum is
+#              corrupted on any disk
+#      - Test if the mount does not fail if the copy1 sb csum is corrupted
+#      Fixed by the ML patches:
+#      btrfs: verify superblock checksum during scan
+#      btrfs: verify checksum for all devices in mount context

Do you have a tree that I can pull from? I want to make sure the test
does pass on patched kernel, but the patchset doesn't apply on v4.16
kernel.

We have new discussions on whether to check for the alien-superblock and
the superblock-checksum at the mount and scan time respectively. And
depending on its outcome this test-case should be modified as well. So
can you please defer this fstest patch, for now, I shall send a revised
fstest patch when kernel patches gets integrated.

In any case, if you want to give a try, those patches are base on kdave repo at [1].
 [1]
 https://github.com/kdave/btrfs-devel.git misc-next

Thanks, Anand

Thanks,