On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 10:33:33PM +0100, David Sterba wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 01:49:12PM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
> > This patchset can be fetched from github:
> > https://github.com/adam900710/linux/tree/qgroup_delayed_subtree_rebased
> >
> > Which is based on v4.20-rc1.
>
> Thanks, I'll add it to for-next soon.

The branch was there for some time but not for at least a week (my
mistake I did not notice in time). I've rebased it on top of recent
misc-next, but without the delayed refs patchset from Josef.

At the moment I'm considering it for merge to 4.21, there's still some
time to pull it out in case it shows up to be too problematic. I'm
mostly worried about the unknown interactions with the enospc updates or
generally because of lack of qgroup and reloc code reviews.

I'm going to do some testing of the rebased branch before I add it to
for-next. The branch is ext/qu/qgroup-delay-scan in my devel repos,
plase check if everyghing is still ok there. Thanks.