You're bang on there Glynn.  I don't know whether to take it as a joke or
a cry for help.  Either way, it's a pretty sorry question that warrants
a hazing (sp?) of some kind.  Oh well, it keeps people like yourself on
your toes -- we can't always give you difficult queries you know.

Regards,
Andrew Bell

UVic Engineering '3B'
[EMAIL PROTECTED]