Hi

I'm using the latest version of OCF with SW crypto (no HW acceleration),
I build the OpenSSL package and patch it with the OCF patch:
Why in the OCF ssl patch, the place for running multi threads in
apps/speed.c is changed??    "if(multi && do_multi(multi)) ....  "
I see that with this change, even if I choose the multi flag there is no
actual fork done by the speed.c??
When I move it back, I see that fork is called but the Openssl gets
stuck?!?!

I also run:
        openssl speed -evp des3 -engine cryptodev -elapsed
        openssl speed -evp des3 -elapsed
And got the following results:
when the block to be encrypted is very small (16 bytes) then the regular
Crypto without the OCF is 10 times better,
While when the block is 8k then its only 10% better,
As I understand this is as a result of the transformation from user to
kernel space when using the /dev/cryptodev
and the copying of the buffers from user to kernel space each time. Any
other suggestions??
Is it possible that we will skip the copy to kernel, and use direct
mode??

Regards

Ronen Shitrit
Marvell Semiconductor Israel Ltd