* Herbert Xu | 2007-11-16 10:08:51 [+0800]:

>You must copy it back to allow chaining.  Even when we go async
>someone may wish to chain.  So in that sense you've just found a
>bug in the hifn driver :)
Not only in hfin. My SPU-AES has the same bug. Do you know someone who
wants to chain? I can remember that you said once "that this is
currently the case but we can change this since IPsec brings a new IV
for ever packet".
So, both of us have to fix it or must the crypto users complete their
encryption/decryption process in one go once they use async (we have no
documentation so we are very flexible here I guess :) )?

>Cheers,

Sebastian
-