Hi All

I was trying to setup multiple virtual sites on the Apache Web server. I
followed the following steps.

1) I setup multiple IP aliases for virtual hosts as free IP addresses for my
network.
2) From the Apache Web server option in netconf, I created directory specs
(the directories exists on the machine and each one has a index.html page).
3) Then I created Virtual domains and I gave virtual host name as IP
addresses (already aliased earlier) and gave the DocumentRoot path as name
of sub-directory specs created. (path to the directory)
4) It takes an unusually long tine to restart httpd and gives an error
"taking unusually long time abort/kill/skip the service start"

I also manually tried to start the httpd service and it is not restarting.

Please suggest where am I going wrong.

Thanx
ciao and regards
Rajesh