well...
no there is no actual autoexec.bat for linux..(lol) but u can mount a
device automatically thru linuxconf and then start linuxconf thru
setup..
1. in linuxconf.. do this..
    go 2 access local drive/file system-> then its pretty simple 2 add a
file system out there...
then exit linuxconf and if everything goes well linux will hav mounted
the partition..
then run setup and select linuxconf 2 run at startup..
(i think it does by default.. but it depends on how u installed linux)

as for ur internet...
hmm.... hav u setup the ppp daemon properly??
if u havnt... use linuxconf 2 setup ur network profile as well as well
as a ppp account...
that should do the job..