LibreOffice, Thunderbird, Firefox, Remote Desktop, Citrix Receiver, and when ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, MS Office. I am using a MacBook now, but I want to get back to Linux and Wine may give me access to what I occasionally need in MSO.

Ken

Kenneth H. Funk II, PhD
Associate Professor
School of Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Engineering
Oregon State University
Corvallis, Oregon, USA 97331-6001
1-541-737-2357 | fu...@engr.orst.edu | http://www.engr.orst.edu/~funkk