watch hardware specs instead, I run alienware with ubuntu (15.10), I know I
am crazy,

the Killer 1525 killer 1535 wireless cards are not really working out of
the box, although it seems to be improving with te 4.x kernels,

headphone/mic jacks are not working with the CA0132 soundcards, although
bluetooth headphones work.
this is the soundblaster Z line of sound cards, internal speakers work fine
though, as well as microphone.

nvidia gt980 and under seem to work so great I cant believe it.

Diego

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 1:09 AM, Matthew Geier <matt...@acfr.usyd.edu.au>
wrote:

> If you stay away from Nivida Optimus and take the Intel wireless card
> option, pretty well every thing should work fine.
>
> My office is full of committed Linux users and really the only thing
> that causes pain is Optimus. To the point that we sent one relatively
> high end Dell Latitude back as it just could not run Linux reliably.

*Diego A. Martinez, Ph.D.*
_______A------T_____