On Sat, Sep 18, 1999 at 10:32:33PM +0000, Ed Weinberg wrote:
> There is one reference to PAP in the file "connect".  I am trying to
> hook a system up to Prodigy who (I think) uses PAP.   Can anyone point
> me to documentation or tell me if I need a pap-secret file and what
> goes in it?

Better yet, man ppp

PAP is a ppp authentication mechanism.  You may need to set the debug
flags,for ppp and perhaps diald, to figure out what settings to use.

--
  Gyepi Sam  --+--  Designer/Programmer  --+--  Network/System Administrator
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]         --+--          http://www.praxis-sw.com/gyepi

  A small town that cannot support one lawyer can always support two.

-