On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 12:15:26 +0300
Jani Nikula <jani.nik...@linux.intel.com> wrote:

> However, if you want to sphinxify things a little, you could make the
> resulting html a little bit nicer with automatic links, and document
> maintenance a little bit easier, by replacing the hand written contents
> with:
>
> .. contents::
>    :local:

I think this is what we should do.  I don't think that manually listing
the section heads buys a whole lot for readers of the docs, and
experience says they won't be kept in sync with the rest of the
document.  I'd much rather see a patch taking them out and letting Sphinx
do the work.

Part 2 looks fine, though, I'll apply that shortly.

Thanks,

jon