On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:04:02 -0500
Gary R Hook <gary.h...@amd.com> wrote:

> +Do use braces when a body is more complex than a single simple statement:
> +
> +.. code-block:: c
> +
> +     if (condition) {
> +             if (another_condition)
> +                     do_something();
> +     }

Somebody is sure to complain at some point that this should really be:

        if (condition && another_condition)
                do_something();

To head that off, I think I'll apply your first version instead, sorry
Jani.

In general I'm pretty reluctant to apply coding-style patches for the
simple reason that I sure don't want to be the arbitrator of proper kernel
style.  This one seems to fit well within the accepted norms, though.

Thanks,

jon