On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 11:28:03 -0500
Gary R Hook <gary.h...@amd.com> wrote:

> Submitting a v3 because the example could better illuminate the options
> by using loop construct inside of an if, addressing Jani's point but
> without opening the door to later criticism.
>
> I also like the verbage in v2/3 better, but I'll let Jonathan make the call.

As I told you, I was applying the first version; I did that last week.

> BTW which tree should these be developed against? I used torvalds, but
> I'm not entirely sure that was the proper one?

The MAINTAINERS file will (almost) always answer that question for
you:

        T:      git git://git.lwn.net/linux.git docs-next

For a patch like this it doesn't matter, since there's is no other work on
the file to conflict with.

THanks,

jon