Manu Abraham schreef:
Zoilo Gomez wrote:
Hi Manu,

Any chance we can finish this issue soon?

What i don't understand is.. Michel has diseqc working. Quite a bit lost.

Please let me know how I can help; without proper chip-set documentation
it seems to me that I can only wait for you to fix it for me ... but I
can test your patches of course.

The doc isn't great either. Just register addresses and bitfield names
and a one line description
with regards to the mantis, there is absolutely no documentation at all.

Zoilo,

Which program are you using and does the setting of your switch?
I only have a rotor and not a switch,yet ;) , so I'm not able to test this part either. I will ask a friend if I can borrow one of his. This can take some time but will let you know.

Regards

Michel
Thank you and best regards,

Zoilo.

=====

Zoilo Gomez wrote:
<rest removed because of size> This my 3rd try but had the to address wrong the first two times.