We are working now on the support for a new device (RTL2831U DVB-T
USB2.0 DEVICE).
We get a lot of help from the tech support people.

Now they have asked me a question that I cannot answer, and I don't know
if there is documentation on this.

The version now behaves as follows>
When the stick is inserted, the module is loaded (usage count 0 in lsmod).
When the stick is removed, the module stays loaded (usage count 0 in
lsmod), and when it is re-inserted, the driver works again.

When Kaffeine is started with the driver in memory, but the stick
unplugged, Kaffeine senses that the device is unplugged, and does not
show the DVB capability.

When Kaffeine is running, and the stick is removed during that, the
video freezes.
Re-instering the stick does not cause the video to become "live" again.
After re-inserting the stick, Kaffeine recognizes that it's there again,
and functions again.

Can anybody confirm me that this is the specified behavior and/or send
me the place where I can find these specifications ?