Hello all,

I found that there is no pl-Warsaw DVB-T file with initial information
for scan. After scanning I found 15 services on two multiplexes. Both
muxes are intended for test purpose only and theirs parameters may
change (thus all fields set to auto).

Available services:
690 MHz (channel 48): TVP POLONIA, TVP2, TVP INFO, TVP HISTORIA, TVP
KULTURA, TVP SPORT, PR1, PR2, PR3, TVP1 (AC3).
746 MHz (channel 55): TVN_AVC, TV4_AVC, Polsat_AVC, TVN Siedem, HD test.

dvb-t/pl-Warsaw:
---[ cut here ]---
# DVB-T in Warsaw, Poland
# (test emission only, all parameters may change)
T 690000000 AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO NONE
T 746000000 AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO NONE
---[ cut here ]---

Regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>